Thursday, August 6, 2015

Tired and empty

It's another day in the morning
I woke up with your call
I felt nothing as earlier I use to 
It's just another day in the morning 
Priorities and things have changed now 
The independence have taken over 
The mean identity has taken its toll 
What you want to do with it what you gain 
One mans pains is other mans gain 
You get satisfaction to be 
But what I wanted was a surrender 
A surrender of everything from you 
It was not just a test but I wanted my life 
Life to be like this 
I just wanted the things to be happily after
Now it's very difficult for me to open up again
Think whatever you want to do 
Do whatever you wanted to think 
If you want to blame blame me I am standing her 
I have no strength to fight it 
Let the hints go as it is 
I tried to make things fine
But time has changed and every wish I wanted was not a reality but an illusion 
I care for u but still
I will continue loving you 
Continue to fulfil my duty
But the time has changed 
Let's wear a mask of happiness
Because I am tired now to make things right
I am tired now to sacrifice ......

No comments:

Post a Comment