Tuesday, May 26, 2015

The time you gave me :)

        
I just want to kiss u I alway miss u O my lovely darling I have been waiting for the moment to come when I would be holding your hand and look into  your eyes in which I can see my reflections and your hopes for me. We have travelled a lot a lot since the days my heart was broken it was u who held it and kept it with you until unless it was sewed perfectly from faith you have in me. I always remember the time when you was always there to listen to me and you did not even gave a second thought and boarded flight for me and travelled alone to meet me I did nothing only I was afraid to move ahead but then also you never lose your hope to win me back from my problems which I was facing and see because of your efforts I am your husband today and I proudly say because of your believe in love we are together here today drinking wine in this moonlight holding hands together and listening the silence around a and its our hearts which keep on talking and talking to you..... Oh my lady I miss you ....
gBR:I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment