Wednesday, May 27, 2015

That time of life

            



Deep down my life I can see my past and if it wasn't you for me I was standing nowhere this little Johnny was to cry everytime . You have become my smile more now and I have many reasons to love you like anything. It's been long time I have been your friend and I see that dream of a quiet place where we will stay
. Our house would be a spacious one one store house with garden around . Our drawing room would be facing garden our personal garden where you can take sun bath even with less restrictions of the things u wanted to wear . Our upper stores will be facing sun set from where during  winter time we can sit and relax in the evening discussing our day what we did in office . Our drawing room would be very spacious and bright with less of antiques but more of modern but cozy room where we would be displaying our photographs and our family photos one wall photograph me mom dad sister  you 
and our children. I can imagine your tired eyes and that silver lining on your hair which makes you more beautiful than anytime. This would be our time of life and yes I believe this would be our 
Time of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment