Monday, June 22, 2015

Whats real ?

I am loveing through a moment of chains around me my life is simple and sober loving on the path of conflicts and confusion when I see people they keep on moving and the love which is along the journey I am moving on . that dream in my eyes that scent of my life that yellow bright sauna and green grass that yellow flower and that tree the essence of the dream is in my mind my thought .I feel like a cool breeze of air is moving all around and all the emotions are pouring heavily in me but after some time it fades away and I feel like a normal being . this life full of imaginative situations is nothing but imagination and merely and illusion in which we all live and wonder from childhood some of them comes out of it and some of them grew I feel like a child like person who demands and always wanted to play and play and want to be happy . the lessons of life I see and lived I want to continue but some people important to me are mature enough to take me along with them to the path they are moving and some of those very important people are scared that they will get hurt from the people around them but I am not afraid and I fight with the remaining people around me and I cease to be a grownup but I am forced to be an adult and I accept I am not .there is all blue sky around me and the bright yellow light I see which changes its colour .life moves on and so do people so what's there which we live for we eat we breath its not we think but to feel the wonders around us think it over the wonders but are they really worth of we are still living in fantasy so what is reality what is this development what is this social gathering the feel of  fear happy sad emotions everything we learn so what's natural .

No comments:

Post a Comment