Wednesday, July 15, 2015

The messed up time

 I am not happy the way I wanted my life to be I am at a point where I am in a very difficult position to  adjust with life I was thinking life would be easy but you always loose battle when the opponent is your own dear and you really don't know what to do. I feel weak and dejected but I try not to lose hope and pray for the things to be happy and satisfying for everybody. I I don't know why everybody is on rush to earn living why they can't be satisfied what they have what couples have arguments even they know both are different and they have nothing in common with each other . I have issues and I know it can be solved if we wish to but I can't compromise everything is said sometimes it is job sometimes it is woman issues  the equality damn what is my mistake if it was shown to us since childhood the differences but if things are wrong we can change .They should not be against us but against our perception and they can change our thinking and make us understand slowely and with love and compassion instead of accusing us for everything like we are responsible of each and everything from past many years this was accepted and was working like this and not only we men were accepting it but women around us were also accepting it . They accus us about inequity our mothers since childhood Says our school teachers says are your girl that you always cry now where is our mistake it was taught to us like that but now if somebody uploads a video indicating this and they are making awareness about the fact to rise against domestic violence and even boys have a soft heart and not only girls cry but reaction towards men what's their mistake . Not every man or woman are same they are different in their behaviour so why does they are only accused why they are alway targeted that  all men are  the same . Yes this is Aman dominated world but that not the case yes everything changed even women was having same status like men it is evident from the story of Mahabharata every man was addressed by his mother name women are always kept above all but I don't know where the gap happened  thyat erased the social status of women and today women are fighting for their existence causing much trouble in our life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment