Thursday, July 30, 2015

Trader of love

I am here for you
Waiting for the words 
Words of love from your Lips
 I am tired of this journey alone
I met many travellers in my journey
Most of them were rich traders 
Who I wanted to trade with my heart
They were rich traders of wealth 
I was a Rich man of love
But they keep on moving with me 
Exploiting my resources
When I met you I saw
I saw you promised me 
The bond of words 
engraved in my heart
Which can't be rubbed off
I became a child of love in your hands
My whole world was within your smile 
This place I call a desert
Again got rich with compassion 
O my dear trader of love make me
Make me a rich merchant again 
My bags full of love and joy
My bags full of compassion
O my rich merchant of love 
Come to me and live with me again 
I am all lost in this vast desert of traders 
Who only mean business
I feel like I am lost among them . 

No comments:

Post a Comment